JMJ Lawyers

Let's begin


Enduring Power of Attorney (Property)

$350 - Use the EPA to appoint an attorney (or more than one attorney) to act on your behalf in relation to your property affairs. The EPA can take effect from the day it is fully signed, or it can come into effect only if you become mentally incapable of managing your own affairs.


Enduring Power of Attorney (Personal Care and Welfare)

$350 - Use this EPA in relation to your Personal Care and Welfare to appoint an attorney to make decisions on your behalf if you become mentally incapable.

Let's work together